SBI 17000 clerk vacancies announced by the State Bank of India. The bank recruitment starts for the junior associate posts in the customer support and the sales department, and bank clerical cadre (junior agricultural associates). Published for www.examandinterviewtips.com
|Jobs_Eligibility-SBI 17000 clerk vacancies|
- Here are total 10726 vacancies for the bank junior associate (BJA), these positions are state wise.
- State wise 3008 posts for the Junior Agricultural Associate (BJAA).
Jobs EligibilityThe eligibility for SBI Clerk is collected by EAITians, the details below
- For BJA, candidates must graduate no required specific degree, graduation in any discipline from a recognized university (the approved private and Govt. University listed on University Grant commission website).
- Any, 10+2+3 or equivalent qualification recognized by the Indian Central Government also acceptable.
The fluent in the local language or in other words you must have good knowledge to read, write and speak the local area (state where you applying) language. Suppose you are applying for vacancies in Gujarat, then you must know language Gujarati.
The age is the second one important factor to apply Govt. Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) in India; similarly, here we can’t skip this major eligibility criteria.
On the April 1, 2016, your minimum should 20 but not exceed to 28 years, in other case either 1 day less for complete 20 years or just 1 day over both are disqualifications. Age relaxation provision as the Govt. Rule can take your train on track, but not sure.
The bank divided selection process in phases such as
- Preliminary examination in May month, it will be 100 marks paper, contain three sections as
- English-30 question with one mark for all, total 30 marks.
- Numerical Ability-same marking with 35 marks.
- And, the final reasoning ability - 35 questions - 35 marks.
- The prelims qualifier will send to the next stage as main exam. The main exam set with 200 Marks, and the question asks for test candidate’s intelligence by asking questions from..
- General and finance awareness-50 questions - 50 marks
- General English - 40 questions - 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 questions - 50 marks
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude - 50 questions - 60 marks
Don’t know why, but here are miner difference in salary for Metro cities recruitment and town/village areas posting. You will get INR 20,950/- Pm in Metro city, on the other hand Rs. 18,500/- pm in non-metro cities.
The fee and other charges for general and OBC (for both creamy and Non-creamy layer) category is Rs 600 (Intimation included), and the reserved category (SC/ST/PWD/EX-Servicemen) candidates have to pay only intimation charges Rs.100/- per application.
S.B.I. 17000 Clerk Vacancy in 2016 application form
- Step1: Go to bank career page on the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Step2: Enter all required details (such as name, qualification etc)
- Step3: Upload necessary documents, scan file (such as recent photo, signature)
- Step4: Submit fee through Debit Card, Credit card or by Net banking, before preceding these steps check all information twice, if the fee deducted and you make a mistake in the form the fee will not refund.
- Step5: Before, click on Submit button, have a look to all field information, if needed any correction do it, and check again, if all things correct, submit your online application.