Daily bank PO/Clerks recruitment through IBPS Common Entrance Exam or Banks own written exam, banking is best option for female candidates.
If you are also preparing for apply bank jobs in 2013, then you may be in confusion or some question may be in your mind. Not only plain graduates Post graduates candidates appearing but also B.B.A, B.C.A., B.Tech. M.B.A. and other professional course pass out also in queue for applying bank recruitment in India. There www.examandinterviewtips.com collected some useful question and answer about Bank Jobs Eligibility, from News Paper, Magazine, Yahoo Answer, Facebook Youtube Vedio and other websites on internet for our visitor.
If you have any question or answer please use comment form to send!!! We appreciate for your involvement.
- Question: Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
Details: I have done 10+2 with 56% and Graduation with 45%. Am I eligible for any Bank Clerical exams (General Category)? And if yes then which Bank?
- Top Answerer: rahul k "Yes, you are Eligible for Bank PO examination as well as Bank Clerical examination because you have completed your 12Th examination with more than 50% marks, so you are eligible to apply for IBPS Bank Clerical Recruitment examination.
- So, if you are interested in Bank Clerical examination, then please apply for the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and it will conduct the Common written examination for clerical Post.
- You have already completed your 12Th examination with more than 50% marks, so you are eligible for IBPS Examination and after completing this examination you will get jobs in Public sector banks.
- But to apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved Category."
Details I have scored 54.25% in b.com and I belong to general category .am I eligible for bank PO exam please reply Unregistered Guest
- Answer by suvendum14: "Yes you are eligible to sit in bank clerical exam...
Eligibility Criteria- i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) passes or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).
OR ii) A degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university. Thank you..."
- Answer: "You are eligible for each & every banks whether you apply for govt banks or private banks you are eligible. Distance education does matter for applying in jobs but it should be from recognized by central/state govt. Right now you are only eligible for clerk exam but once you complete your graduation you can apply for PO exam.
Now a day, IBPS combined conducted the exam 2 times in a year, so visit the IBPS website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Bank PO exams: 1. Educational Qualifications: General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation. Candidate’s Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years"
- KK1989 : Yes, you can appear for PO’s exam but with certain limitation that’s: You have to be appeared in that examination that requires only pass in Graduation or, above 55% in Graduation preferring i.e. IBPS Organization You can’t appear for those exams that requires min percentage of 65% in Graduation to appear in PO’s exam
- Hansa Sachdeva: Yes u r eligible for the job of Bank PO r the requirement for the Bank PO is that you need to have a graduation degree from a recognized university with decent marks...And you have a graduation degree. So u can apply for the Bank PO job..
- premlata kirar : Generally bank requires 60% aggregate in graduation in any stream, but i tell u that banks eligibility criteria differ from bank to bank so before applying u should look the eligibility criteria. Don't be upset because bank sometimes announces 55% aggregate or less for bank Po exam so wait 4 that ...
- rengap6: Eligibility Criteria defers depends on the bank. For SBI It should be 65% and more in any graduation and some nationalized bank it will be 60%. I heard that Punjab National Bank it should be 50% in any graduation